August 2, 2019

Winter Woods

I think my favorite technique of all time is the Joseph's Coat.  That is the second technique I shared with Technique/Stamp Club last night.  When you use fall color combinations it is just stunning!!!


I did use our retired brayer to apply the Early Espresso ink.  You can achieve the same look with sponge daubers . . . it just takes longer and more elbow grease.  I did find this card on Pinterest . . . anything that uses this technique catches my attention.

 

Stamps: Winter Woods, Country Home
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Accessories:   Seasonal Layers Dies, Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder, 
Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers, 
Braided Linen Trim, Sponge Daubers, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I am switching from cards to scrapbook pages when I work in my stamping room.  I joined a 31 pages in 31 days challenge with a demonstrator I follow in Wisconsin . . . Lyssa.  I am thinking it will be a great way to get my Boston scrapbook done in a timely fashion!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: