August 5, 2019

A Special Project

I absolutely love when people ask me to make custom cards.  Even though Stampin' Up! might not have exactly what they are looking for I can usually come very close.  These cards . . . 150 of them to be exact . . .  were made last week.  They were wanting to write a card to EVERY ADM teacher and give them to them during the "Back to School Breakfast" they hold for them to form deeper relationships and show support from the New Hope Kids/Student Ministries (Hanna and Jake's church).  And no . . . Hanna did not ask me to make them . . . someone else from their church did.




ADM's mascot is a tiger so I found a tiger paw stamp in my stash and generated the sentiment on the computer.  I also used a retired embossing folder, but I thought the stars matched the starburst punch and the general them of the cards.


Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Oh My Stars Embossing Folder (retired), 
Starburst Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch (retired), 
1 3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimeensionals

I am off today for an appointment in Iowa City and then meeting Luetta in Kalona for lunch.  We have to make the most of the time before school starts again!!  I am hoping to spend some time in my stamp room this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: