August 8, 2019

Floral Essence

Checkout one of the cards everyone stamping next week will be making. It is one I received New York as swap from Robin.  I love  purple and again the designer series paper really sets off the card.


You can't really tell in the picture, but this is a z-fold card.



Stamps: Floral Essence, Daisy Lane
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Perennial Essence, Perennial Essence Vellum
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Accessories:  Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Perennial FlowerPunch, Timeless Label Punch, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

We made it to Indianapolis with no trouble what so ever . . . the only trip I have taken this summer that did not have some type of delay!!  Julie is off to her conference and as soon as I am done posting this I am about to start my crafting marathon in the hotel room!!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: