August 23, 2019

Floral Essence

This beautiful card was one we made at the demo meeting on Saturday.  I am sorry I have no idea who brought it but I sure do love it!!


In fact, it is one of the cards everyone will be making at Make-It-Monday next week.


Stamps: Floral Essence
Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Pressed Petals
Ink: Merry Merlot
Accessories:  Stitched Labels Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, 
Stitched Rectangle Dies, Butterfly Duet Punch,
Braided Linen, Clear Wink Of Stella, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

For the first time in six years I am heading off to school today, too . . . stamping school that is.  I am spending the weekend in Champaign/Urbana with other demonstrators making all kinds of wonderful things with new Holiday Catalog products.  I can't wait to share!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: