August 29, 2019

Beautiful Day

I just love this designer series paper and this card, which comes from a blog I follow, Stamp With Amy, showcases it perfectly.



I know everybody needs birthday cards and this one would be very easy to make up with different designer series papers and colors of card stock!! Super simple and you have them ready to go when you need them.

Stamps: Beautiful Day
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: See a Silhouette
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Shapes Dies, Linen Thread, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


The agenda for today is the same old same old . . . finishing up packets and then watching the Cubs tonight.  My hope is to go on to some new things but I told myself I would not go on to new until I had all of the other stuff stamped up and put away.  So far I am holding true to that!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!



No comments: