August 7, 2019

Rooted In Nature

Everybody needs "thinking of you" cards every now and then.  Rooted in Natures is the perfect stamp set!!



I have come to love the white on white cards!!  It is almost like customized designer series paper when you stamp the white layer.


Stamps: Rooted In Nature
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Garden Green
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Garden Green, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Triple Banner Punch, 
Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go . . . but not on a jet plane this time. Julie is picking me up shortly and we are off to Indianapolis for a few days. She has a work conference, so I am going along.  My crafting stuff is packed and I am going to do some of that while she is at work. So far I have traveled by train and plane this summer and they have all been delayed.  Let's see how a car trip will go!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: