August 6, 2019

I Say Hello

Once again we have another card that we made in New York that was provided by my friend, Dawn.  I had to hunt and hunt for the stamp set that contained this sentiment.  It is actually one I do not have and was not familiar with at all.


The combination of the foil designer series papers is absolutely awesome . . . and the rhinestones just set it off!!




Stamps: I Say Hello
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Pretty Peacock
Ink: Blueberry Bushel
Accessories:  Tasteful Background Dies, Noble Peacock Rhinestones,
Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots,
Stampin'Dimensionals

Another day with no set agenda . . . the last for a few days.  I do have a couple of appointments this afternoon but hope to spend the rest of the day in my stamping room.  I would love to get all of the supplies cut for next the next Make-It-Monday so that I could stuff envelopes during the Cubs game this evening!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: