August 25, 2019

Lots of Cheer

When I first saw this stamp set in the catalog it reminded me of the marshmallow Christmas ornaments that my mom would get me for Christmas, so I knew I needed to have it.  It wasn't until making this card at one of Susie's events that I realized they were presents!!  But I still love it!!


This is one of the cards everyone stamping with me this week will be making!! It does show off one of the new products in the Holiday Catalog . . . the Snowflake Sequins.


Stamps: Lots of Cheer
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Noble Peacock Foil
Designer Series Paper: Noble Peacock
Ink: Memento Black, Pretty Peacock 
Stampin' Blends:  Light Pretty Peacock, Light Smoky Slate, 
Light Pumpkin Pie, Light Pool Party
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Shapes Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, 
Snowflake Sequins (new in September), Tombow Glue, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

We had a great time yesterday at Stamping School and I am coming home with lots of new techniques and ideas to share with you in the coming months!! Last night some of us had a shoe box swap and we made 18 more cards so my card stash is complete again!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: