May 31, 2019

Everything Is Rosy

Today is the last day to order the Everything is Rosy bundle and this is the last card I have to share with you using this bundle.


I know I have said it before but I will say it again . . . I can't tell you how awesome the designer series paper and the ribbon are in this suite.


Stamps: Everything Is Rosy
Cardstock: Night of Navy,  Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White, Rose Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Everything Is Rosy
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Everything Is Rosy Dies, Smooth Sailing Dies (NEW),
Big Shot, Rose Gold Shimmer Paint, Aquapainter,
Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8" Metallic Edged Ribbon
Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

My swaps have been delivered to Luetta to take to a downline meeting and my bags are packed and sitting beside the back door.  I will be heading to Madison, Wisconsin with my friend, Christy, and one of her downline to a stampin' retreat.  It is called a "Fancy Fold Weekend" so I am hoping to come home with all kinds of new ideas for folds in cards.  I am not sure if there will be internet there or not so I will not plan on blogging over the weekend!  Stay tuned for some new fancy folds next week!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: