May 23, 2019

Southern Serenade

After stamping at Susie's event on Sunday, I just knew I had to include this card for my Monday night stamp night.  I LOVE the bright colors!!!  And I knew I had a ton of this designer series paper so it helped with my goal of using it up!!


So . . . everyone got to make a bonus card this time!!



Stamps: Southern Serenade
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Blueberry Bushel, So Saffron
Designer Series Paper: Garden Impressions
Ink: Blueberry Bushel
Accessories: Tailored Tag Punch, Calypso Coral 3/8" Satin Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to go to the Public Library for a craft class on tile necklaces.  An appointment for my shoulder and an afternoon with the Cubs are the only other things on my schedule for today!!  I may spend some time like I did yesterday, outside reading and enjoying the warmer temperatures!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: