May 12, 2019

Tea Together

Happy Mother's Day!!!  

One of the cards that the 4th graders wanted to make during one of our sessions was a Mother's Day card.  They loved the bright and cheery colors in this one!!



I like to use the designer series paper as a springboard to color combinations because they use colors I don't normally pick.  This would not have been my first choice of a color combination, but like I said, the kids loved it!!


Stamps: Tea Together
Cardstock: Pineapple Punch, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Happiness Blooms
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Starburst Punch,
Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Whisper White Baker's Twine,
 Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

We have been experiencing some problems with the desk top computer that John uses.  In trying to solve that problem we needed to get a new router, which caused some other difficulties.  I had no problem getting three of our devices connected to the new router, but the printer was giving me grief.  I have spent the morning on the phone with technical support trying to get it connected.  I think we finally have that accomplished.

Julie and Jason will be picking us up a little later on to go out for a Mother's Day supper.  I am horrible at making choices of where to go, so I think they have decided we are going to Iowa River Power. It doesn't make any difference to me where we go, the important thing is being together.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: