May 21, 2019

Touches of Texture

Good-bye to another favorite stamp set . . . Touches of Texture.  I've used this stamp set here with spring colors, but my absolute favorite colors to use with it are the fall tone colors, yellows, oranges, rusts, and browns.


This is another one of the cards everyone stamping this week got to make. Paired here with other retiring products . . . Berry Burst cardstock and ink, it would work for any occasion with a change of sentiments.


Stamps: Touches of Texture (Retiring), Best Birds (Retiring)
Cardstock: Berry Burst (Retiring), Whisper White
Ink: Berry Burst (Retiring), Crumb cake, Memento Black
Accessories: Clear Faceted Gems, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I can hardly believe this but I have almost two whole weeks without a ton of stuff scheduled  . . . just a local appointment for my shoulder on Thursday afternoon.  What to do, what to do, what not do??  I would like to say I will sit on my patio in the warm weather and sunshine and read, but I doubt that will happen for a while at least looking at the forecast.  Cubs games are on in the evenings so I still have all day to do something else.  I do have a couple of books I want to finish so that  may be on the agenda for today at least!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: