May 10, 2019

Floral Essence

Joseph's coat has always been one of my favorite techniques . . .this one has a little twist.  When I stamped at Susie's event a couple of weeks ago she had a card using this technique.  I believe it was one that she stamped when she went on her trip to Salt Lake City.




This card again uses some product from the new Idea Book and Catalog.  I love this new suite of products.  It is also one of the cards that we made at Technique/Stamp Club last night.


Stamps: Floral Essence (NEW)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Petal  Pink
Designer Series Paper: Perennial Essence (New)
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon, Stampin' Sponges,
Tailored Tag Punch, 
Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I guess it is time for me to get back to my normal routine . . . when I got up this morning I realized that today was my last time of stamping cards with the 4th graders.  Of course, I had to scramble around to get them designed and cut so I could be there at noon.  But never fear . . . it all got done and the kids really enjoyed making the cards.  Today was a special day as they were making thinking of you cards for cancer patients at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.

I believe I will spend the rest of the afternoon watching the Cubs play baseball.
'
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: