May 11, 2019

Amazing Life

Amazing Life . . . how true that is!!  Is it any wonder that I love the name of this stamp set??  This card, which everyone made this week, was also one that I made at Susie's Spring Fling the Saturday before I left for New York.



Birthday, Graduation, Congratulations . . . this card has you covered for just about any occasion!!  And it is so easy to make as well!!!


Stamps: Amazing Life, Better Together
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Best Route
Ink: Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, 
Dot To Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
1 3/4" Circle Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins,  
Daffodil Delight 1/4" Double Stitched Ribbon,,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Grocery shopping, pulling retiring stamp sets off of my shelves, and assembling new stamp sets is on the agenda for today.  My plan is to get my shelves ready, and then assemble new stamp sets during the baseball game this afternoon.  If all goes as planned then I can just put them away after the game!!  I love this time of year . . . sort of bittersweet . . . retiring old favorites . . . but excited for new stamp sets and new favorites!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: