May 30, 2019

Everything Is Rosy

I do think Night of Navy and Melon Mambo may become one of my favorite color combinations.  If this suite weren't so expensive I think I might get another one just for the ribbons and the designer series paper!!



Remember you only have two more days to get your very own Everything Is Rosy Kit!!  You won't regret it!!

 

Stamps: Everything Is Rosy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, 
Designer Series Paper: Everything Is Rosy
Ink: Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Powder Pink
Accessories:  Everything Is Rosy Dies, 
Big Shot, Melon Mambo 1/4" Ruched Ribbon,
Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8" Metallic Edged Ribbon
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's lunch was very enjoyable.  A lot of visiting, some eating and a lot of reminiscing and being thankful we are where we are in life!!  I made a grocery run after lunch and was home in time to fix supper before the baseball game started.  I think I am almost finished with my swaps for this weekend . . . they just need to be put in the clear envelopes.  I am meeting my friend, Luetta, at the local coffee shop after school so she can take them for me to the downline meeting!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: