May 16, 2019

Thankful Thoughts

Today's card is another one that is helping me use up my stock pile of designer series paper.  It is one I made with the fourth graders a while back.



For some reason they really seemed to like this designer series paper.  I can't say it is one of my favorites, but I am glad they liked it because it helped me to use it up!!


Stamps: Thankful Thoughts (Retiring)
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Mango Melody, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Best Route (Retiring)
Ink:  Blueberry Bushel, Mango Melody,
Accessories:  Maps, Etc. Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Retiring), 
Big Shot, 1 3/4" Circle Punch (Retiring), 2" Circle Punch, 
Starburst Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

One of the best parts of being retired is if something unexpected comes up during the day that I want to do I can say "Sure" and not worry about something not getting done.  I started the day with a hair appointment this morning and was on my way to drop my car off for an oil change when a friend called and wanted to know if I wanted to meet her for lunch at a tiny diner in Wellman.  Of course I said yes. . . . and am just now getting home at about 2:30.  I left this morning at 9:00 thinking that I would be home in a couple of hours.   Flexibility is great!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: