May 8, 2019

Dear Doily

Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper is one of the most beautiful designer series papers that Stampin' Up! has designed in a long time, in my opinion.  This card, which I made at one of Susie's stamp events, showcases it perfectly!!


I think everyone else felt the same way, judging by the comments that were made by people stamping with me this week!!


Stamps: Dear Doily
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Fresh Fig, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Floral Romance
Ink: Fresh Fig 
Accessories: Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, 2" Circle Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, 
Paper Snips, Metallic Pearls, Fresh Fig 3/8" Mini Ruffled Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Other than the appointment for my shoulder and meeting some friends for supper, yesterday was a pretty low key day.  I did manage to get my bookwork caught up, though.  That is always a good thing to do when I am thinking I need to rest!!  Today I want to play with some of the new goodies that came while I was in New York.  I hope to have some fun samples to show you soon!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: