May 7, 2019

Needle & Thread

This card, which everyone stamping with me this week is making, comes from a site I belong to called Creative Corner.  I figured I really should use this stamp set at least once before it retires at the end of the month.


The Needlepoint Nook Designer Series Paper is really very cool . . . you can actually see the individual stitches on the paper.


Stamps: Needle & Thread
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Needlepoint Nook
Ink: Old Olive, Poppy Parade
Accessories:  2 1/4" Circle Punch, Story Label Punch, 
Needlepoint Nook Mini Buttons, Poppy Paade 1/4 Mini Striped Ribbons, 
Old Olive Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an appointment for my shoulder.  I think when I get home from that the rest of the day will be one of rest and relaxation.  I am still trying to catch up from last week and really have not taken the opportunity to rest up much.  I am meeting some friends for supper, and then want to watch the Cubs, but other than that my recliner sounds good.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: