May 15, 2019

Floral Essence

Here is another sneak peek of two new stamp sets in the 2019-2020 Annual Idea Book and Catalog. The Floral Essence has so many cool options . . . it was also one of the stamp sets I got for free when I went to On Stage in April.


"You've Got This". . . I have many things sitting around my house with these words on it . . . daily reminders from the period of time when I was undergoing chemotherapy.  It seemed only fitting then, that my door prize from On Stage was the stamp set, Genuine Gems.  It is comprised of ten sentiment stamps to use on cards for people that need encouragement.  


Stamps: Floral Essence (NEW), Genuine Gems (NEW)
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Early Call Me Clover, 
Accessories: Artisan Pearls, Stampin Sponges

After yesterday, it is great to see the sun shining.  I think I am going to take advantage of it and go outside as soon as I am done posting this and get my back patio cleaned up so that I can sit outside in the afternoon with my book and soak up some of the warmth and sunshine.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: