May 13, 2019

To Have and To Hold


I only have twenty two more days to use up my stash of current designer series paper.   I am planning on making up a bunch of these these this afternoon to have on hand for all of the anniversaries that I have coming up in the next couple of months.


Super simple, easy to reproduce  but yet uses many of the supplies that I am trying to use up . . . both the Fresh Fig paper and the designer series paper.


Stamps: To Have and To Hold
Cardstock: Fresh Fig, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Petal Promenade
Ink: Fresh Fig
Accessories: Gold Faceted Gems

Wow . . . a whole week with out any stamping events to get ready for!!  That is a good thing because I am trying to change over my stamp room and pulling all of the retired product and get the new product on my shelves.  I already have two big boxes packed for my garage sale and I have many more shelves to go through.  I am hoping to get all of that done today!!!  The Cubs don't play today so I should have plenty of time!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: