May 9, 2019

Floral Essence

Are you ready for some sneak peeks into the new Idea Book and Catalog??  I know tonight is not the first Thursday of the month, but since I was winging my way home from New York last Thursday, we are going to have Technique/Stamp Club tonight.  Have you ever thought about using your reinkers with your Wink of Stella pens?  That is exactly what I did here.  I saw a presentation when I was at On Stage about this very thing and thought it would make a great technique for Stamp Club.



The photo does not do it justice at all!!  It is just beautiful in person!!  And of course I needed to add a little extra bling to it . . . the Clear Faceted Gems were just the thing!!


Stamps: Floral Essence (New)
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Stazon Black
Accessories:  Gorgeous Grape Re-Inker, Clear Wink of Stella, Clear Faceted Gems

Wow . . . where did the sun and warmer temperatures go?  I definitely would like to have them back.  I am sure this summer I will be wishing for cooler temps!  Today's agenda consists of finishing getting things ready for stamp club tonight and then watching the Cubs this afternoon.  Two very exciting games the last two nights . . . .winning by hitting walk off home runs in the bottom of the last inning!  You could probably here me from where ever you may be!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: