May 28, 2019

 Everything Is Rosy

I love this stamp set if for no other reason than it's name . . . Everything Is Rosy.  Because in my world, Everything is Rosy all the time!!  I even have the rose colored glasses to prove it.


This week I am going to focus on this stamp set as you only have a few more days to purchase it!!  May 31st is the last day it will be available.  I am offering a free class with the purchase of this bundle.


Stamps: Everything Is Rosy
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Rose Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Everything Is Rosy
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Everything Is Rosy Dies, Lakeside Framelits, 
Big Shot, Melon Mambo 1/4" Ruched Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Even though I am no longer teaching there is something about the end of the school year drawing near that is exciting!!  Summer is about to start!!  And even though every day is a Saturday or a summer day in my retired world, I just feel freer as summer approaches.  Today is going to be an errand day and then I am working on some swaps for an event this weekend.  And of course, baseball this evening!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: