May 27, 2019

Loyal and True

I know I have shown this card before, but I thought it was especially appropriate for today, Memorial Day, as we honor those whose gave all to protect and defend our country.


This card design was taken from the catalog and one I used at Technique/Stamp Club last year.  I still love the card and its sentiment.


Stamps:  Loyal and True (RETIRING), Love What You Do
Cardstock: Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink: Real Red, Blueberry Bushel
Accessories:  Wood Crate Framelits (RETIRING), Big Shot (RETIRING), 
Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Aquapainters, Stampin' Dimensionals

Rain, rain, rain . . . it is absolutely just like the broken record of my activities . . . stamping and baseball, stamping and baseball, stamping and baseball!!  Both will be on the agenda today!!  Probably that and nothing more!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: