May 5, 2019

En Route

There has been no stamping here for over a week so I am going back to some of the cards I made with the fourth graders to share with you!!  I might have mentioned that they wanted to make encouraging cards for their peers so I think this one fits the bill!!

They really loved the bright colors of the designer series paper!!


Stamps:  En route
Cardstock:  Pineapple Punch, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  Happiness Blooms
Ink: Lovely Lipstick
Accessories:  Layering Ovals Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Lovely Lipstick 1/8" Gros Grain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals


I have returned from a week long life changing experience . . . served many people, changed my way of thinking, worked for a couple hours in my happy place (a school) and did things I never thought I could do . . . namely walk 36 miles in 4 days and go up and down 100 flights of stairs . . . some of them long and steep!!  But I did it and I am stronger for it . . . spiritually, mentally and physically.  

Then . . . . as if I did not get enough walking in New York, we left bright and early yesterday morning to go to the What Cheer Flea Market.  I did not find any fleas, but I did walk another six miles around the grounds.  

Today I have to get things ready for Make-It-Monday before the evening so I can stuff envelopes during the Cubs game this evening.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: