April 27, 2019

Bloom By Bloom

Bloom By Bloom is a stamp set that is growing on me, right in time for it to retire at the end of May.  I do love the designer series paper that coordinates with it.  Funny story when I was making this card . . . I saw one on line somewhere and was trying to re-create it and looked and looked in my stamp box for the smaller flower and the stem.  I actually looked for quite a while until I realized that it was the designer series paper!!


This is one of the cards that everyone made at the Sale-a-Bration Celebration at the beginning of the month.  I had just forgotten to post it!!


Stamps: Bloom by Bloom, Strong & Beautiful
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Call Me Clover, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Happiness Blooms
Ink: Calypso Coral, Call Me Clover
Accessories:  Calypso Coral 3/8" Satin Ribbon, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Mini Glue Dots

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...I loved that song by Peter, Paul, & Mary when I was a kid!!  I know I am dating myself!!  But really . . . I am packed and ready to go!!  I am stamping all day today in South English with Susie and looking forward to seeing Christy and other stamping friends.  From there I am going on to Adel where I will spend the night with Jake and Hanna before leaving for the airport at 5:30 in the morning.  I am headed to New York City on a mission trip and will be back late Thursday night.  I will again spend the night with Jake and Hanna and come home on Friday at some time. I will not be posting while I am gone so don't look for anything before next Saturday!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: