April 18, 2019

En Route

Today is my stamping day with the fourth graders.  They moved it up a day because of an early out tomorrow for Easter.  The last time I was with them they ask if they could make some encouraging cards for the people.  I thought that was pretty cool for 10 and 11 year olds!!


This designer series paper was a huge favorite with them last time so I decided to go with it again!!


Stamps: En Route
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White
Designer Series  Paper: Best Route
Ink: Blueberry Bushel
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
Best Route Enamel Shapes, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Will power!!!  


It is taking great will power for me to not dive in to these boxes of new stampin' goodies from my pre-pre-order!!  I have several things I need to do today before I am going to let myself even open these boxes because I know once I open them I would not get anything else done!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: