April 25, 2019

One Wild Ride

I am not a fan of motorcycles, per se, but I do really like this stamp set and will be sorry to see it retire.  It does make a great guy card for those people who do love and ride motorcycles!!


This was another of the cards everyone made who stamped with me this week and was also a swap I received in Minneapolis.  I am sorry I do not remember who I got it from to know who to give credit to.


Stamps: One Wild Ride
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Basic Black, Gray Granite
Ink:  Memento Black, Blueberry Bushel
Accessories:   Bunch of Banners Framelits, Subtle Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot,  Faceted Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Laundry, stamping, and baseball are on the agenda for today.  I am certainly enjoying the sunshine before any showers or thunderstorms later today.  I am kind of taking it easy for a few days, before leaving for my New York trip.  trying to save up energy, I guess!!  LOL

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: