April 26, 2019

Picture Perfect Birthday

Believe it or not, this was one of the cards that I made with the fourth graders last week.  And what's more . . . no one messed up ink colors and they actually got things lined up almost perfectly.  When I first showed them this card, they were like  "We can't do that!"


But they were pleasantly surprised with their finished products!!


Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Call Me Clover, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Call Me Clover
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals, Retired Enamel Shapes

Today has been a pretty busy day . . . I started with an early morning hair appointment, then had a nail appointment, and then ran to Iowa City to pick up a prescription for me that I need before I leave and some things John is going to need while I am gone.  I still need to pack and and finish up some other stuff but it will get done tonight.

I am happy to say that Hanna had a follow up appointment for her burn and the doctor thinks it is healing well.  She does have an appointment with a wound center in Des Moines next week just to make sure it is continuing that way.  An answer to prayer indeed!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: