April 20, 2019

Happy Birthday

One of the things we did when we were in Minneapolis last weekend was a lot of swapping.  I don't remember if I got this card as a general swap or part of the organized swap we did Saturday night.  There was no name on the back so I don't know who to give credit to.


It is one of the cards everyone is going to make next week when they stamp with me.  I love this Happy Birthday thinlit and am sorry to see it retiring!!


Cardstock:  Granny Apple Green, Lemon Line Twist, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Gingham gala
Accessories:  Happy Birthday Thinlits, Big Shot, Window Sheets

Hmmm . . . what to do, what to do, what to do????  Other than watching the Cubs this afternoon, I have nothing that I think has to be done.  My cards are planned for Monday night, I have plenty of time to get cardstock cut, and I have most of the leftovers from the last two weeks stamped up and put in clear envelopes for craft shows!!  Maybe I will take advantage of nothing to do and stockpile my rest for the upcoming two weeks.  I know they will be pretty busy!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: