April 3, 2019

Incredible Like You


Since Sale-a-Bration is now over, I have been cleaning up all of the remnants of the cards we have been making for the last three months.  I took all of the designer series paper that I had left and cut it into 3" X 3" squares for these Post-It-Note holders. Now mind you . . . these were just the scraps .. . I did not cut any full sheets of  paper.


I had enough scraps to make 25 of these!!!  I gave some to the Sale-a-Bration Celebration participants and the rest I have put into my craft show stash.  I REALLY like the sentiment on these and so hope that this set carries over to the new catalog!!


Stamps: Incredible Like You
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Grapefruit Grove, Poppy Parade
Designer Series Paper: Painted nSeasons
Ink: Early Espresso, Poppy Parade
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, 
Big Shot, Simply Scored, Gold Faceted Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

So yesterday morning I lazed around not doing much of anything and then had a talk with myself . . . and said "Self . . . this is silly . . . you have places to go, people to see, things to do . . . get yourself going!!" So I went to my stamp room and had a pretty productive afternoon. I made a few more craft show items and decided what I wanted to do for several coming events.

Today is going to be a busy day . . . I am meeting some friends for lunch at the Mexican restaurant in Kalona, coming home in time to help another friend stamp some Easter cards, and then hopefully arranging my ink and marker shelves with the new Storage by Stampin' Up!  It should be here just about the time Carol finishes stamping her cards!!!  I am so excited to get my inks actually organized!! Stay tuned for pictures tomorrow . . . hopefully!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: