April 2, 2019

Humming Along

Inspiration can come from anywhere!!  You will never guess where the inspiration for this card came from!!


At the last Make-It-Monday my friend Bev and I were talking about how this bunch of artificial flowers at Culver's would make a neat card.  So I took a picture of the display.


And this is the card to match the flowers.


Everyone that was at the Sale-a-Bration Celebration made this card.  I think some were surprised at where the inspiration came from.  So that got me thinking . . . .and I took some other pictures from around the restaurant . . . look for those to show up in the coming weeks.

 

Stamps:  Humming Along
 Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Gingham Gala
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil Delight Combo Pack,  
Flirty Flamingo Combo Pack, Granny Apple Green Dark, 
Lovely Lipstick Light
Accessories:  Granny Apple Green 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Not sure where my motivation went . . . but she seems to be missing today.  Maybe if I go to my stamp room I will find her.  I have several events coming up in the next few days and weeks that I need to be getting ready for.  Sure hope I find her!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: