April 4, 2019

Beautiful Day

It's the first day of the month so that means that is is Technique/Stamp Club night. One of the techniques we are working with tonight is stamping on patterned paper.  It is such an easy technique but one we forget about sometimes. 


This is one of the cards I found on Pinterest when I was looking for ideas for this technique.  You need to be sure that the pattern in your paper is small enough for your image and that your image has plenty of open space.


Stamps: Beautiful Day
Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick, Basic Black, Whisper White, Garden Green
Designer Series Paper: All My Love
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Versamark, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Detailed Trio Punch, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

So .. . yesterday my order of the new Storage by Stampin' Up! arrived.  This is what my inkpads, markers and Stampin' Blends looked like before!


And this is what they look like now!!!  Needless to say . . . I love it!! Now to order some more so I can continue my reorganization!!


As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an appointment for my shoulder and then head to Iowa City to spend the afternoon running errands before Technique Club tonight!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: