April 1, 2019

Dandelion Wishes

Dandelion Wishes is one of those sets that I don't think gets enough credit!!  I love the font in the sentiments.  This is another one of the cards that the fourth graders made last week.



I did use some retired sequins on this card but the fourth graders really didn't care!!  LOL  They just thought it was neat that they matched the ink and stuck by themselves!!


Stamps: Dandelion Wishes
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Pool Party
Accessories:  Block D, Tutti Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins (retired)

Everything is ready for the Sale-a-Bration celebration tonight and sitting by the door waiting to be loaded into the car.  So that means I can work on some things for a small craft and vendor show next Sunday.  I am not making much of anything new but I did see some cute LipSmacker holders that I want to try out!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: