April 15, 2019

Abstract Impressions

One of the stamp sets that I knew would be carrying over to the next catalog is Abstract Impressions.   And since purple is my color of choice these days this was a match made in heaven. 



I had everything all stamped up and so instead of staying up late Thursday night and putting them together, I just went to bed and took advantage of the car ride to finish them up.


Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White 
Ink:  Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grap
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, 
Country Floral Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

What an absolutely wonderful weekend. We had no travel problem what so ever and arrived in Minneapolis mid afternoon on Friday.  Susie and her daughter, Amanda, had an event to attend Friday evening so her Aunt Kathy and I decided to have supper at the hotel Friday evening rather than walk out in the cold.  We were up and going early Saturday morning to attend On Stage and see all the wonderfulness of the new catalog!!


As you can see my wish list is LONG and I am not even all the way through the catalog the first time!!!  I can't wait to share with all of you!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!


Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Bonnie Cameron said...

This card is beautiful and purple is my color of choice as well! I just don't see any measurements for the middle paper with thank you on it. I guess I'll just have to wing it. Bonnie Cameron.