April 7, 2019

Life Is Grand


I love the sentiment on this card, I love the designer series paper on this card, I love the layout on this card.  I guess I just love this card, which comes from a blog I follow, StamperCamper.


This is one of the cards everyone stamping this week will be making.  I hope they like it as much as I do!!!  You can't see it very well in the picture but I used markers to color the sentiment different colors .  . . Hello in Fresh Fig and Dear Friend in Mossy Meadow.  It look really cool in person.


Stamps: Life Is Grand
Cardstock: PetalPink, Fresh Fig, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Floral Romance
Ink: Fresh Fig and Mossy Meadow Stampin' Write Markers for sentiment, 
Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blend Light to color pearls
Accessories:  Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a vendor event in West Branch. If you are looking for something to do today stop out and see us between 10-2.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: