April 19, 2019

Geared Up Garage

Do you have your Stamparatus yet?  You really do need one!!!  It was essential in making this Geared Up Garage card.


This is one of the cards everyone made at the last Make-It-Monday!  Birthday, Father's Day, thank you . . . this card has it covered.  It could be for any of those occasions depending on your message inside.  I absolutely love the little keys that are one of the embellishments in this suite and am very glad that they, too, are carrying over to the new catalog!!  You might want to stock up on the designer series paper, though, because it is not carrying over!!



Stamps: Geared Up Garage
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Classic Garage 6" X 6"
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories:  Stamparatus, Classic Garage Metal Elements, Mini Glue Dots

By the time I stamped with the fourth graders yesterday and had an appointment for my shoulder, I was ready to call it a day!  I spent the balance of the day in my recliner with my book.  So . . . my boxes of goodies still await me!!!  Kind of like Christmas . . . where you look at the packages but you don't open them yet!  Anticipation is half the fun!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: