April 22, 2019

Celebrate

This card, which comes from my friend, Cindy, was one of the swaps I received in Minneapolis last weekend.  I am on a mission to use my designer series paper so this was a perfect card for a Make-It-Monday.


Everyone will be making this card tonight with the greeting of their choice as the sentiment.


Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Floral Romance
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Frosted Flower Embellishments, 
Petal Pink/Whisper White 5/8" Variegated Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Everything is ready to go and sitting by the door waiting to be loaded into the car.  I am planning on going to Iowa City early to run some errands and then maybe just sitting outdoors enjoying this beautiful day!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: