April 12, 2019

Healing Hugs

A couple of week ago a friend contacted me and wanted to know if I could help her make some Easter cards.  She has a group of people that have a hard time getting out and about that she routinely send cards to.  This is one of the cards that she made.


Notice all of the detail in the bloom.  That is because it is a DistINKtive stamp, where it does all of the work for you.  It is gorgeous in person.


Stamps: Healing Hugs
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Old Olive
Accessories:  Tufted Embossing Folder, Big Shot,  
Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to head to Minneapolis for the unveiling of the new catalog.  I am excited to see it and visit with all of the people that I haven't seen for a while!!  I know that part of the country was hit with a lot of snow over the last couple of days so I hope we don't encounter any trouble getting there!!   I am not sure if our hotel has good internet access . . . if they do I will try to post over the weekend.  If not . . . look for me Monday morning!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: