April 23, 2019

Bloom By Bloom

Today's card is another one I received at the swap in Minneapolis.  It was made by my friend, Jenni, in West Branch.


This card features a lot of retired product that I will be sad to see go. I have listed it in red in the card recipe.  If you would like any of these products, shoot me an email and I will get them for you.  I did not have the ribbon that she used in her swap so when we made it last night I used the 3/8" Tranquil Tide Ruffled Ribbon. 


Stamps: Bloom By Bloom, Dragonfly Dreams
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Calypso Coral, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Happiness Blooms
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Dot to Dot Textured Embossing Folder, 
Layering Circles Framelits, 
Big Shot, 3/8" Tranquil Tide Mini Ruffles Ribbon
Mini Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am headed out the door to Iowa City to get a cortisone shot in my shoulder and then head to Adel.  We are having our last meeting for our mission trip that starts this Sunday.  The added benefit, of course, is getting to see Hanna and Jake.  I will head home early tomorrow morning so tomorrow's post will be later in the day.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: