April 21, 2019

You're Inspiring

Happy Easter!!

Every time I look at this stamp set and see these daffodils, I am reminded of my niece, Sarah, who passed away on Easter morning last year . . .  not only because of the daffodils, but also the name of the set . . . she inspired so many people!!


When it came to making an Easter card for my blog today I could not think of a better set to use!!  I also helped a friend make several of these cards to send to people who don't regularly get out.   This set is one that is retiring at the end of May, but I am sure it is one set I will keep forever!!


Stamps: You're Inspiring
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, Old Olive Combo Pack
Accessories:  Layering Ovals Framelits, Layered Leaves Framelits, 
Big Shot, Everyday Label Punch, Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack (Retired),  
Stampin' Dimensionals

My morning got off to a great start by attending church with Jake and Hanna through Facebook Live.  I love that they live stream all of their Sunday Services at their church.

I hope to get all of my cardstock cut and embossed so that I can stuff envelopes during the Cubs game this afternoon.  If not, I can always finish tonight!!

It is such a beautiful day I should be outside enjoying it so reading a book on my patio may come before finishing up stuff for tomorrow night!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: