April 8, 2019

Butterfly Gala

I am SO SO SO happy that the Butterfly Duet punch is back in stock.  There are just so many things that you can do with it.  And you can make butterflies in whatever color want since the stamps are just the outlines of the butterflies.



This is one of the cards that everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.   I hope they like it as much as I do!!


Stamps: Butterfly Gala
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black, Highland Heather, Calypso Coral, Balmy Blue
Accessories: Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Blender Pens, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, 
Butterfly Duet Punch,
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is pretty much ready to go for tonight so I can turn my attention to getting some swaps done for this weekend when I travel to On Stage in Minneapolis for the reveal of the new Annual Idea Book and Catalog.  I am anxious to see the catalog, but more anxious to see all of my friends and have a great weekend of  visiting and stamping together.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: