April 10, 2019

Playful Backgrounds

Who knew Playful Backgrounds could be so fun??  I have used this stamp set before but not with quite so many colors!!



This particular card was inspired by this piece of art that hangs over the trash bins at Culver's.


And here is the completed card that everyone made on Monday at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Playful Backgrounds, Gallery Grunge, Picture Perfect Birthday
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White: 
Ink: Crumb Cake, Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Embossing Buddy, Story Label Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I had some errands to run and orders to deliver early this morning and then came home and started working on my swaps for this weekend and forgot all about a blog post!!  The good news is my swaps are all stamped and just need to be put together and I still have a day left.  Worse case scenario . . . I can assemble them on the car ride up there!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: