April 16, 2019

Geared Up Garage 

A few weeks ago we all met Hanna and Jake in Grinnell to celebrate winter birthdays.  This was the card we gave Jake for his birthday.  It was one my friend, Janeen, brought for a swap at one of our demonstrator meetings.


This was one set that I knew I had to have as soon as I saw it in the Occasions catalog!!  Both of my son-in-laws are into cars so I think I will be keeping this set around for a very long time.  I was happy to see that it will be in the new Annual Idea Book and Catalog!!


Stamps: Geared mUp Garage
Cardstock: Basic Black, Tranquil Tide, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Classic Gray
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Garage Gears Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, 
Versamark, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Tranquil Tide Stampin' Write Marker, 
Classic Garage Metal Elements, 
Black and Silver 1/4" Striped Metallic Ribbon, 
White Baker's Twine

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an appointment in Iowa City.  When I get home I hope to spend some time in my stamp room getting ready for my big pre-pre-order that is arriving tomorrow.  I am also hoping to get some stamping done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: