April 6, 2019

All That You Are

Many people overlook this stamp set which is on on back of the cover page the Occasions catalog.  I know I did! But you really need to give it a try. It is pretty awesome.


For this card we embossed the image with white embossing powder and then colored it in with blender pens.  I love the results.




Stamps: All That You Are
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive
Accessories:  Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Embossing Buddy, Blender Pens, Lovely Lipstick 1/8" Gros Grain Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be another busy one . . . I need to get everything sorted and loaded into the car for a vendor/craft show tomorrow.  I would also like to get more things ready for Monday's stamping night.  And I am going to spend the afternoon stamping with friends in North Liberty.  As the fourth graders ask me yesterday when I was working with them . . . "Do you ever get tired of stamping?" . . . I could honestly answer them . . . not very often!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: