April 5, 2019

One Wild Ride

The second technique we worked with last night at Technique club is what I call Image in Motion.  I found a card very similar to this from a stamper called Pink Buckaroo.


The Stamparatus is a MUST for this card because you use it for every single image on the card!!  You can't see it very well in the photo but there are pockets of clear and silver embossing on the marbled background made to look like oil.


Stamps: One Wild Ride, Marbled
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, PumpkinPie,
Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  Stamparatus, Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder,
Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Classic Label Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels,
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a hair appointment and then to come home and finish getting things ready to stamp at the elementary school with the fourth graders.  This afternoon I want to finish getting stuff ready for Make-It-Monday because I have a super busy weekend planned!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: