May 14, 2019

Rooted In Nature

Thanks to Susie again, we have another card that is helping  me with my goal of using up my designer series paper.  This card combines some retiring product with new product.  Can you spy the new product??



This is the last of the cards that everyone made last week that stamped with me!!


Stamps: Rooted in Nature
Cardstock: Tranquil Tide (RETIRING), Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Nature's Poem (RETIRING)
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Accessories: Stitched Nested Labels (NEW), Nature's Root Framelit Dies, 
Big Shot, 3/4" Circle Punch  (RETIRING), 
3/8" Tranquil Tide Mini Ruffled Ribbon  (RETIRING), 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a very productive organizing day.  I now have all of the retiring stamps and paper off of the shelves and the new stamps and paper organized and on the shelves.  I also went through all of the Paper Pumpkin boxes that were sitting around and sorted those into the ones I want to keep and the ones I am going to sell.  Today I am planning on going through the punches and big shot dies and framelits.  I already have four big boxes of stuff for my garage sale and am anticipating more after today.  It sure is a good feeling to have it done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: