May 6, 2019

All That You Are

I know that all stamp sets can't carry over to the new Idea Book and Catalog but I so so wish this were one of them that was carrying over.  I love love love this flower!!


I think that coloring on the back side of vellum is my favorite way of using this stamp set.  It gives it such a soft look.


Stamps: All That You Are
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Vellum, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Gingham Gala
Ink: Highland Heather
Stampin' Blends:  Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Highland Heather Combo Pack, Old Olive Dark
Accessories:  Pretty Label Punch, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, 
3/8" Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, 
Mini Glue Dots

Although I am by no means caught up on my rest, I do think that everything is cut and ready to go for tonight.  I am headed to Iowa City early this afternoon as I have a dental appointment before stamp night tonight.  I may have a numb mouth tonight, but maybe that is just a reason to eat ice cream!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: