May 29, 2019

Everything Is Rose

The more I work with this suite of products the more in love with it I am.   This card was on a blog I follow, Stamp With Amy.  



I particularly love the designer series paper in this suite.  It is to die for and you only have two days left to get your very own.


Stamps: Everything Is Rosy
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White Rose Gold Foil Paper
Designer Series Paper: Everything Is Rosy
Ink: Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Powder Pink
Accessories: Everything Is Rosy Dies, Stitched Nested Labels, 
Big Shot, 
Rose Gold Adhesive Backed Mirror Embellishments, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I was a stampin fool yesterday, stamping away on my swaps.  I continued last night during the Cubs game.  I was coloring in 48 sets of leaves and 72 roses. It was a good thing I had something else to do because the game sure was not that good.  I have a few more roses to color and then I need to die cut all of those things.  I hope I can get that done this morning before I meet some friends for lunch.  This is the lunch that usually goes until late afternoon, so I want to get everything done this morning so that I can put my cards together during the game tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: