February 10, 2021

Sweet Ice Cream

I love when you can use stamping products in a different way than they were designed.  When my friend, Susie, posted a bear happy birthday card, I was like . . . ."I didn't know we had a bear punch!"  Well, we don't!!  It is the ice cream dip part of the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch.  Cool, huh??  This particular card idea came from another demonstrator's site . .  .Flowerbug's Inkspot.




I got a lot of the same reaction at Make-It-Monday.  Since many of the ladies had already purchased this bundle or it was at least on their wish list, I think they were glad to have another way to use it!!


Stamps:  Sweet Ice Cream
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso, White
Designer Series Paper: Oh So Ombre (SAB)
Ink: Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride
Accessories:  Little Details Embossing Folder, Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch, 
Snail Mail Combo Pack, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is definitely going to be a stay at home kind of day!!  These old bones are not liking this cold weather at all!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: