February 2, 2021

Hydrangea Haven

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers . . . instead of snow, snow, snow.  I will take flowers over snow any day!!  And FREE flower paper with a qualifying order is even better!!  Flowers & Fields is one of those designer series paper packs.


My Stampin' Emboss machine got a workout on this card, but I love the combination.  Think of the possibilities, depending on which designer series paper you use.  My mind is spinning!!


Stamps:  Hydrangea Haven
 Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, White
Designer Series Paper:  Flower & Field
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 
Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Banner Triple Punch, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals, 

My day has been kind of a mixed up kind of day.  I got distracted this morning and forgot to do my post before heading out to a couple of appointments and some errand running.  My errands took way longer than I thought they would so am just now getting around to posting, even though it is late afternoon.  I think I will put my feet up and just and reflect on how blessed I am!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: